Slow Food in the UK’s business membership is tailored for small food businesses and organisations who share and want to support the Slow Food cause by engaging with our network to achieve positive change in the food system.
Why become a Supporter?
If you have a small food business which is already endorsing the Slow Food ethos or if you have a business and simply wish to support our cause and charitable programmes, then the Supporters’ Scheme is the right thing for you! Through the Supporters’ Scheme we connect with other organisations that share our philosophy and integrate them into the Slow Food network. more than 100 businesses across the UK have already decided to join us! Download the brochure here and the application form here.
- Social Media support to your initiatives with a network of over 40.000 twitter followers and more than 10.000 facebook likes.
- A personalised page on our website with the profile of your business and links to your website and social media. Our website receives more than 1,000,000 page views per year and growing.
- Slow Food Supporters Logo for your website and Supporters’ Scheme window sticker for your premises.
- Being associated with a non profit organisation whose ethics, passion and professionalism are recognised by many in and outside of the food industry.
- Receive our bi-monthly newsletter with news about our events, Chefs interviews, upcoming opportunities, campaigns and initiatives throughout the country.
Your donations help our charitable programmes and more widely the Slow Food movement across the world, including projects in the third world. Please fill out this application form and return it to our office and we will raise an invoice for you.
Fees (excluding VAT)
Small Business 1 – 5 Employees – £150
Medium Business 6 – 15 Employees – £375
Larger Business 16 – 25 Employees – £700
Large Businesses 25 + Employees from £1000
For further information on possible partnerships, or in case of any other questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.