Chef - Marcello Tully
Ark of Taste Product - Blue Grey Cattle
Producer - Karen Telford
''This is a deliciously simple dish where the quality of the beef just shines through!'' Marcello Tully
– Slice the Beef Fillet very finely – (Place each slice between two pieces of cling film, then using a rolling pin, gently flatten the slices as if rolling a delicate piece of pastry)
Balsamic and Citrus Dressing
– Over a high heat reduce the orange juice and balsamic vinegar in a saucepan.
– Whisk the sugar and egg yolks together and then whisk in the reduction.
– Add the Dijon mustard and slowly add the two oils and the lemon juice.
– Season with salt and sugar.
– Place a portion of the sliced beef on a plate.
– Season with a little black pepper, a few parmesan shavings, rocket leaves and sesame seeds.
– Dress with the balsamic and citrus dressing and serve immediately.