Every member who supports us, supports the fightback for good, clean and fair food. We believe in food dignity, not food poverty, and we believe in food sovereignty not food concentrated in the hands of the few.
Take a look below at the many benefits of membership. We look forward to welcoming you into the Slow Family soon.
What are the benefits of becoming a Slow Food member?
- Become part of a vibrant international community of people who believe in good, clean and fair food for everyone. Add your voice to the growing movement fighting to protect our local food heritage and culture.
- Join your local group to help spread the Slow Food message in your own community. Enjoy a wide range of activities and campaigns from talks, tastings and producer visits, to educational programmes and restaurant outings. Connect with a network of like-minded people.
- Our national bi-monthly newsletter, and the international newsletter will also come to your mailbox each month.
- You will receive online access to the annual Slow Food Almanac about our international projects and activities.
- A discount for Slow Food International Publications such as Slow Wine and Osterie & Locande D’Italia.
- Your membership card will entitle you to member discounts on local and national events such as Slow Food Week.
- Discounted ticket prices for international events such as Terra Madre & Salone Del Gusto and Slow Cheese.
- Each new member receives a ‘snail pin’ which we hope you’ll wear with pride.