Join or Renew Your Membership
To sign up or renew your personal membership, please select your membership type:
Don’t have a local group near you? Then select Virtual Group as your local group -you will still get newsletters, seasonal guides, food issues, campaigns, and steps you can take to make a small difference for Good, Clean & Fair food for all.
To join or renew as a business, please click here
Membership refund policy.
We are sure you won’t wish to cancel your membership, but you have the right in law to receive a full refund within 28 days of your purchase, providing you return your membership card, snail pin and any welcome items to us without damage. Please email email@example.com if you wish to exercise this right. We will not refund memberships, or give partial refunds of membership beyond 28 days.
What are the benefits of becoming a Slow Food member?
- Become part of a vibrant international community of people who believe in good, clean and fair food for everyone. Add your voice to the growing movement fighting to protect our local food heritage and culture.
- Join your local group to help spread the Slow Food message in your own community. Enjoy a wide range of activities and campaigns from talks, tastings and producer visits, to educational programmes and restaurant outings. Connect with a network of like-minded people.
- Our national bi-monthly newsletter, and the international newsletter will also come to your mailbox each month.
- You will receive online access to the annual Slow Food Almanac about our international projects and activities.
- A discount for Slow Food International Publications such as Slow Wine and Osterie & Locande D’Italia.
- Your membership card will entitle you to member discounts on local and national events such as Slow Food Week.
- Discounted ticket prices for international events such as Terra Madre & Salone Del Gusto and Slow Cheese.
- Each new member receives a ‘snail pin’ which we hope you’ll wear with pride.