East of England
We are making a real difference in reconnecting the UK public with their food and improving their health. You can help us to become even stronger! So why not become a member and support Slow Food?
Become a part of a community
- Connect to your local group
- Get invitations to local and national events
- Join an international movement
- Receive our quarterly e-newsletter which features information about Slow Food activities across the country
- Learn about the issues
- Get tips on events, recipes, buying local and Slow Living
- Volunteer on local, regional and national projects and events
- Advocate for a change in the way we all eat
You can also follow us on Twitter for Slow Food related information.