Slow Food UK has developed a Supporters’ Scheme tailored for small and medium sized organisations that are interested in working with us and engaging with the UK food industry sector that supports nutritional, sustainable and locally produced food.
Benefits of becoming a Supporter Download the brochure here
- Exposure to Chefs in our Slow Food UK Chef Alliance who have committed to using Slow products
- Access to networking events with your peers, press, buyers, marketers and fellow professionals: a one stop event for sharing ideas & best practice
- Access to the SFUK local groups, with the ability to organise local tastings and sales opportunities
- Promotion by SFUK in one of our quarterly newsletter
- Publicity through our social media, with links to your web and Facebook pages, and tweets of your products and news
- The right to use SFUK Supporters’ Scheme logo for your company website and email signature
- Your company will be listed in the Supporters section of our website, which will increase the page ranking for SEO purposes
- Enhancement of your CSR, with opportunities for your staff members to engage in our Educational Programmes
- Personal SFUK membership included in your business membership
- The SFUK Supporters’ Scheme Member sticker for your premises
The Supporters’ Scheme runs for 12 months from the date the application is processed. Applications can be made electronically or by post.
Why become a Supporter?
Slow Food UK has developed a Supporters’ Scheme tailored for small and medium size organisations that are interested in working with us and engaging with the UK food industry sector that supports nutritional, sustainable and locally produced food. As a Supporter of SFUK, your organisation will benefit by being associated with a non profit organisation whose ethics, passion and professionalism are recognised by many in and outside of the food industry.
Supporters’ Scheme fees
Your fees help support our projects, the Group network and more widely the Slow Food movement across the world, including projects in the third world. The annual fees can be paid via BACs, paypal, or by a cheque in the post. For full details of the scheme, please download the flyer.
We are always looking for supporting organisations, who wish to partner with the Slow Food cause. For further information on possible partnerships, please have a look at our Partners website or get in touch with Colin Bom at email@example.com!
Fees (incl. VAT)
1 – 5 Employees – £120
6 – 15 Employees – £360
16 – 25 Employees – £600
You can become a supporter of Slow Food UK by filling out this application form and paying online or enclosing a cheque made payable to ‘Slow Food UK’ and send it to:
Slow Food UK
4 Blenheim Crescent
If you have completed the application form and want to pay online, please pay the correct amount by Paypal, entering the email firstname.lastname@example.org here. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
See the map for the locations of our supporters: